Monday, May 21, 2007

Lughotul 'Urdhuhiyyah

Learn to Speak Urdu
Language Exchange via Email, Text Chat and Voice Chat
Language Exchange > Learn > Learn to Speak Urdu




Learn Urdu online by practicing with a native speaker who is learning your language. Write or speak Urdu online to improve grammar or conversation.

A language exchange complements other forms of learning such as classroom, cultural immersion and multimedia, because you get to practice all that you have learned with native speakers in a safe and supportive environment.
Advantages of language exchange learning include:
•Learning the real Urdu language (slang, expressions, etc.) used by ordinary native speakers
•Getting accustomed to the way native speakers speak in real (casual) Urdu conversation
•Making a friend in the Urdu-speaking culture.
Language exchange learning is also inexpensive because we provide free tips and conversation lesson plans that allow you to do a language exchange on your own.

For more advantages, please see why do a language exchange.
What You Can Do Here
Here at MyLanguageExchange.com, you can
•Find Urdu-speaking language exchange partners.
•Practice your Urdu by writing emails (pen pals).
•Practice written conversation using text chat.
•Practice speaking using voice chat.
We provide free, helpful guidelines and tips on how to do a language exchange, as well as free lesson plans designed by an expert in language exchange learning. The activities are fun so you can easily "break the ice" with your new learning partner and get effective practice.

In short, you have everything you need to practice and learn Urdu via a language exchange.

Email, Text Chat or Voice Chat?
The type of exchange that is right for you depends on your proficiency level in Urdu and your learning goals. Find out which type of language exchange is right for you.

Before Practicing
Before you begin practicing, please read the free guideline, How To Do A Language Exchange for hints on doing an effective language exchange.

Find a Partner Now
Find an Urdu language exchange partner now, and have fun!
Find an Urdu-speaking Partner
Your native language:

Click here for advanced search.

MyLanguageExchange.com is doing "extraordinary things online."

January 2001

"Our level of knowledge has increased a lot. You made my dream come true."
- Juan José Guerrero, Seville (Spain)
February 25, 2002

Our Newest Urdu-speaking Members
Here are 20 of our most recent Urdu-speaking members that could become your partner.
To view all registered Urdu native speakers, please click here.
Click on a name for more information or to contact the member.
Name Country
(City) Description
naira Pakistan(multan)
i am a student,i want to make chinese friends,i like travel ,reading,sports,sleeping
sheraz Iran(Tehran)
I am from Pakistan and married in Tehran. Presently i am residing in Tehran and thinking to start teaching English as well as should start learning Persian. Thanks...
hina Pakistan(Islamabad)
I am 23, doing job..seeking to improve my spoken english.any one who is willing to help me in becoming fluent english speaker,i can teach him/her urdu in return
noor Pakistan(Karachi)
i am just person who is willing to learn about new culture. My english is advance so if any one needs any help with it let me know.
umar Pakistan(mirpurkhas)
rt
Mohammed Canada(Edmonton)
I want to learn Pashto, Spanish, Arabic and French.
salman Pakistan(multan)
Hi everyone. This is Salman. I am good in english and living in seoul these days. I am really interested to learn this language and have korean speaking friends. I am an engineer by profession and have very versatile interests. I hope this group wil.....
Asim Pakistan(Lahore)
Hi, I'm and Urdu speaking person and i live in Pakistan i'm a businessman and i want to imporove my English to raise my business opportunities.
nomi Vietnam
pakistani not living in pakistan trying to learn punjabi
fawad Pakistan(karachi)
Hello my name is fawad and as marketeer and keeping in mind the expansion of chinese industry i want to learn chinese
meer Pakistan(karachi)
i graduate & working in company, i am facing problem in communication. can any help me because i am deep problem the english. i need good friend who make me perfect in english
Saba Other(London)
Gaelic Irish My friend speaks irish
saba Pakistan(lahore)
i just want to get speed at computer and also to make friend on net
lovely Pakistan(lahore)
hi i m shahid from pakistan i m in search of good friend, my hoby is making sex.
Nimmo United States(CHICAGO)
WEll i know english,hindi and urdu really well...i just really wanna learn PUNJABI ive been trying hard so far i only 'kidaan' lol
mohammed United Arab Emirates(abu dhabi and dubai)
i am pakistani living in sindh pakistan but dont no sindhi i know english ,arabic and urdu
Seema Pakistan(Karachi)
intrest learning new laguages
Huma Pakistan(Karachi)
I will be coming shortly as a research scholar in Malaysia. I want to learn Bahasa Malaysia. I know Urdu and English and Hindi very well.

Shakeb

India
(MORADABAD)
Hello my dear friends, I'm Shakeb Azim an Mechanical Engg. right now working with an reputed organisation. I love to travel a lot, explore new & different places around the world. I love every adventurus sport. i love to live my life to the max.

Jamil Pakistan(Lahore)
Well i m a honest guy, loving,gentle, caring,are my recognitions, anyway i live in friendly environmet and love to have friends and enjoy amongst them,


________________________________________
Copyright © 2000-2006 MyLanguageExchange.com


Privacy Terms of Use Join Jobs Link to Us